- NHTSA Campaign Number: 23V001000
- Manufacturer Volvo Car USA, LLC
- Components STEERING
- Potential Number of Units Affected 74
Volvo Car USA, LLC (Volvo Car) is recalling certain 2019-2022 V60CC, XC60, and XC90 vehicles. During steering gear assembly, double screws may have been assembled on top of each other, which can cause a screw to fall into the gearbox housing.
Dealers will replace the steering gear, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed March 1, 2023. Owners may contact Volvo Car's customer service at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo Car's number for this recall is R10213.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
- Recall 573 Report - January 10, 2023 RCLRPT-23V001-8870.PDF
- Defect Notice 573 Report RCLRPT-23V001-6230.PDF