Monday, April 11th is officially National Pet Day. To mark the occasion Chrysler is highlighting all the pet-appropriate features and available Mopar accessories on the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica that make it the perfect "home away from home' for four-legged family passengers. They include:
- Rear-seat reminder: New for 2022 and standard on Pacifica, the rear-seat reminder recognizes when rear doors are opened and closed prior to ignition start, then alerts the driver with a chime and cluster message after trip completion to check rear seats for passengers and pets
- FamCAM interior camera: Provides a view of occupants in the rear and even allows those up front to zoom in to keep a watchful eye on precocious pets
- Stow ‘n Go seating: The only minivan with available all-wheel drive and Stow ‘n Go seating, plus second- and third-row seats fold flat into the floor, providing ample space for pet kennels or for pets to roam when the vehicle is in park
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins: Pet food or accessories can be stored under the floor and out of sight
- Stow ‘n Vac: Pets can be messy — Pacifica’s available Stow ‘n Vac system offers easy interior clean ups
- Hands-free sliding doors/liftgate: Hands-free access to the Pacifica is as simple as a kick under the door or liftgate, making it easier to juggle pets and personal items when entering the vehicle
- Pet kennel: An available lightweight Mopar pet kennel allows for safe transportation of pets and folds flat when not in use
The Chrysler Pacifica, an Insurance Institute of Highway Safety 2022 TOP SAFETY PICK+, was also named to Autotrader's list of 2021 Best New Cars for Dog Lovers. Check out the full list here.
Car Pro Show host Jerry Reynolds reviews the range-topping 2021 Pacifica Pinnacle Edition here.
Photo Credit: Chrysler.