Subaru is introducing the all-new, sixth-generation, 2025 Forester. The automaker says it offers the most advanced features, modern design, and improved ride comfort in its history.
2025 Subaru Forester
The 2025 Forester will be available in five trims: Base, Premium, Sport, Limited and Touring. All trims share a standard 2.5-liter SUBARU BOXER® engine delivering 180-horsepower and 178 pound-feet of torque. Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and advanced EyeSight Driver Assist tech are standard across the lineup.
Here's a quick look at some of the 2025 Forester highlights:
- All-new, sleek, contemporary design.
- 10% stiffer chassis provides improved performance and ride quality.
- Functional aerodynamic improvements improve performance and stability.
- It debuts Subaru's updated star cluster emblem.
- First-ever Subaru kick sensor-activated hands-free power liftgate.
- More room for cargo
- New standard heavy-duty utility hooks in the rear cargo area
- Revised AWD system delivers faster response time, more agile handling, and better control both on- and off-road.
- More supportive front seat design and a quieter and more comfortable cabin including approximately 39% reduction in rate of noise attenuation from the roof panel.
- For the first time, the SUBARU STARLINK 11.6-inch Multimedia Plus system is available for Forester. Includes Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The latest version of the award-winning EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology is standard across the lineup. Subaru says it operates more smoothly and quickly and under a greater range of conditions than prior versions.
- For the first time on a Subaru, Emergency Stop Assist activates if the driver becomes unresponsive to warnings while using Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control.
All trim levels feature a comprehensive list of standard features including Remote Keyless Access; Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Individual Wheel Display; Steering Responsive LED Headlights with Automatic High Beam; Welcome Lighting; and power door locks, windows and side mirrors.
Additional available comfort features include a wireless phone charger in the center console and an all-weather package with heated seats, mirrors and wipers. The Touring trim now comes equipped with ventilated front seats.
The 2025 Subaru Forester will arrive in CarPro Dealerships in the spring of 2024. Pricing will be announced closer to its on-sale date.