Ram is expanding its 2023 Ram 1500 lineup with a new Limited Elite Edition, plus introducing some new standard and available tech to the lineup.
2023 Ram 1500 Limited Elite Edition
The Ram 1500 Limited Elite Edition is, as its name implies, based on the already well-equipped Limited model. Ram says its Elite status is an equipment group with luxury features you'll only see in a Ram truck.
“The new 2023 Ram 1500 Limited Elite Edition takes the highest quality materials in the industry and elevates the benchmark for interior comfort into rarified air,” said Mike Koval Jr., Ram brand CEO – Stellantis. “Ram 1500 Limited buyers have enjoyed the ultimate combination of capability, luxury and refinement for a decade now and the Limited Elite Edition is the latest example of how Ram delivers the most luxurious pickups in the industry.”
The model will be decked out in authentic, premium materials including real wood, metal and leather. The cabin features a jeweled rotary shifter, premium leather bucket seats, suede headliner, a unique instrument cluster theme and a bright pedal kit. Occupants can enjoy front and rear ventilated and heated seats and a 19-speaker premium sound system rounds. There are 12-way power seats for the front seats and a heated steering wheel for the driver. The rear seats offer a 60/40 split.
Externally, the pickup's status is distinguished externally by a multi-function tailgate. deployable bed step, bed cargo divider and adjustable cargo tie down hooks.
The Ram 1500 Limited Elite Edition is available in Crew Cab configurations with the 5.7-liter V-8 with eTorque mild-hybrid assist. It will start from $65,305, plus $1,795 destination. Models go on sale next month.
Also New For 2023
Other new features for the 2023 Ram 1500 lineup:
- Ram 1500 (RAM)RED Edition returns for 2023 and is available on Limited Crew Cab configurations.
- Rear-seat Reminder Alert is now standard on all models as well as an LED hitch lamp located in the tailgate handle
- An available full-color 12-inch frameless digital gauge cluster features nearly two dozen different menus.
- 2023 Ram 1500 Rebel now includes Selec-Speed Control as standard equipment. Selec-Speed Control now part of available Back Country Package (Big Horn/Lone Star) and Off-Road Group (Big Horn/Lone Star, Laramie, Limited Longhorn and Limited).
- Ram 1500 models equipped with the 12-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen add Emergency Vehicle Alert System (EVAS).
- New 22-inch all-terrain tires available with the Off-Road Group on Ram 1500 Laramie, Limited Longhorn and Limited models.