We are getting close to putting March and the first quarter of 2023 in the history books. It is the last weekend of the month and everything ends next Friday, March 31st, although most of the incentives run through April 3rd, 2023.
End-of-Month & First Quarter Car Buying Tips
Here are some things to consider:
- If you have a trade-in, you for sure want to take advantage of the current used car market, now is the time. After a dip in prices earlier, trade values have heated up, but as I say on the air, this market can’t last.
- The higher gas prices go up, there is more demand for new vehicles that are very fuel-efficient, especially hybrids. That makes them harder to get, so I would lock one in now.
- Some automakers have been able to increase production in the past few weeks. Communicate with one of our dealers and tell them what you’re looking for and let them go to work. Your dream car could already be headed to the dealership, or may actually be in stock.
- Incentive spending by the automakers continues to rise. If you are in Texas, it is Truck Month for all brands, the incentives for trucks and SUVs are the best of the year.
- All the Japanese automakers end their fiscal year on March 31st, including Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda. They always push hard at the end of the fiscal year AND add incentives.
Follow my proven process by clicking here or on the link below:
Photo Credit: Kzenon/Shutterstock.com.